We have been having some pretty bizarre weather this summer. First, it's dipped down into the 60's which is really strange. It's not uncommon to get to 100 degrees towards the end of July. And turning on your heater in the summer is just plain weird.
We've also been getting a lot of rain, and in July that's unheard of. Normally it's very dry after May-June. On the plus though, Jim really hasn't had to water the lawn much, which I'm sure he really likes.
I read somewhere that El Nino is coming, that must be what's screwing with the weather at the moment. *sigh* If this is a prequel to what the winter is going to be like, I'm not excited. I don't want another winter where I walk around all hunched over, shovel glued to my hand and my shoulders/arms/back hurt all winter from pushing snow around incessantly.
3 comments:
It's been unseasonable here, too. We had a lot of rain and cold weather, and now it's just plain hot. I don't know that I've ever been in Utah during an El Nino year, so it should be interesting.
Whatever the weather is like- I am EXCITED to visit on the 21st!
Well, for all I know it may be snowing when you come down, so make sure to bring a jacket! :D
Post a Comment