Now that my guests are gone, I'm totally bored. *sigh* I need more visitors, anyone wanna come down and visit? :D
I had tons of fun when Karen and Chris was here. Karen and I had a beading extravaganza where we made earrings non-stop all weekend! In fact, I still can't stop and have made several more pairs since she left. I'm going to be up to my ears in earrings if I don't stop!
While Karen and I were busy beading, Chris and Jim went fishing on what's known to the locals as the Miracle Mile. It supposed to be an excellent and renown place to catch fish. If I remember correctly, they did catch a few too. They also had fun playing card games and nerding it up on the computer playing World of Warcraft together.
I'm sure that I can speak for Jim on this, but we really enjoyed having you two over for the weekend. Thanks for coming all the way up here! Anytime you want to come visit again just let us know! :D
1 comment:
Wish the 'visiting' happenned more often. Had a great weekend! The company was superb.
Post a Comment