For our anniversary, Jim and I went to Jackson Hole. We stayed at this cute and romantic little place called Inn on the Creek. I highly recommend this place to anyone, we were treated like total rock stars there. Our room was very comfortable and even had a jacuzzi tub! Every morning that we stayed the innkeeper cooked us a tasty breakfast. Yum!We also had the opportunity to go to Yellowstone Park while we were there. We decided that since Jim had never seen the Mammoth Hot Springs we would make that our destination. So away we drove.
No trip to Yellowstone would be complete without seeing a buffalo!.jpg)
Yellowstone Lake.

A good representation of how Yellowstone is always changing. This terrace of the hot springs used to be full of water last time I visited. Now it is completely dried up.

Mammoth Hot Springs on the upper terrace.
This is what happens when you hand the camera over to the husband.
Just some pretty scenery along the way.
Some cool Stalactites.
2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun! Yellowstone is great.
Becky- You should be making money off your gorgeous photos. I absolutely LOVE the one of the upper springs. W-O-W. Happy for you that you were able to take a fun trip to celebrate 4 years together! Love Karen
Post a Comment