It's been a while since I've blogged. Over a year to be exact. That's pretty disgusting when you think about it. Actually, what's more disgusting is that there honestly hasn't been anything worth blogging about during that whole time. Our lives here are THAT boring.
Karen has asked me numerous times to blog something (just ask her), and I keep telling her that nothing ever happens here, that there is nothing to blog about. She insists that there must be something worth blogging about. What she didn't know was that I had every intention of blogging about our lives I just wanted to cut some corners and save myself some work. So, I will now blog about the past year and then you can just re-read it about 365 times so that you get the gist of whats been happening here at our house. :)
"Dear Blog, today the alarm went off at 4:15 a.m. as it does every day that Jim works. He showered and got ready for work as he normally does. I tried to fall back asleep, but he kept coming in and out of the room numerous times to pester me or to grab a pair of socks. I slept soundly after he left until around 9:00 a.m. I forced myself out of bed, showered and ate breakfast and then headed downstairs to be properly brainwashed by my computer all day. Around 6 p.m. Jim came home. We ate dinner and both of us sat down on the couch to rousing game of staring at the paint and reflecting on the texture of the walls and complexities of the wall color. Just as the clock chimed 11 p.m. we decided to go to bed. Five minutes after we settled down Jim started snoring and hogging the bed and Taffy, our cat hogged up the little bit of room that Jim hadn't sprawled out onto, leaving me no room for myself. Quite some time later I managed to fall asleep."
For all those of you who were curious, there you have it! :D
However, things are about to be thrown upside down in our humdrum little lives. A while back, Jim put in for a transfer to a new facility. Same line of work just different location. Once they received his request for transfer they promptly told Jim that he would have to go through the interview process. Truthfully, we were a little bummed and a bit skeptical about whether or not he would get the job cause everything was seeming as if they already had someone in mind for the job that wasn't Jim. However, he must have blown them away in the interview cause he got the job! Yay! Woooo!
Jim isn't as excited as I am. He hates moving, But I can't wait to get out of this hell hole. There aren't chains heavy enough to keep me here.
So, for all of you who are curious as to where we will be moving to, just ask Karen. Or you can email me.
2 comments:
Congrats on the new job! that's exciting. please let me know if you need any help moving, i would love an excuse to come visit (as long as you don't pack up your fishing stuff). Anyway, i am out of school until Jan 10th so if you plan on moving anytime soon i really am available to help out. (this is Chris, just in case)
First: I wish to clarify things- It has been OVER a year since you last blogged. Second: You are absolutely correct- your life is boring. Don't blog. jk I am dancing on the ceiling with excitement cause you wrote something. Very clever I must say.
Post a Comment