Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blood, Sweat and Tears

After much work and many set backs here and there, I FINALLY have my jewelry shop set up! Yay! :D Check it out here! Don't forget to pass it along! :) And I appologize that there isn't much there. I will be adding more as soon as I get them ready and get more boxes.

3 comments:

Liz Huntsman said...

I love your new blog and shop!!! You do such a great job with the jewelry; I never knew!!! The pictures look awesome too! Who took them??

By the way, I'm totally bummed you guys wont be here this week!! When do we get to see you next?

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love ya!

JMadd said...

I just ordered some stuff for my sisters for Christmas. You do such a great job!

Jim and Becky said...

Thanks! I hope they like them! :)