Sunday, August 19, 2012

To All the Grandma's Out There


Here's a video for all the grandma's (and auntie's and whatnot) out there. I went crazy with the camcorder and actually taped an entire tummy time session, however it's probably only interesting to me so I thought I would just share a little snippet of Johnathon holding his head up and making cute noises. Hopefully it's not lame...it's hard to gauge since I think that everything Johnathon does is cute (minus the screaming that he is fond of doing).

He is getting pretty good at holding his head up for extended lengths of time and can change sides and even scoot himself forward just a bit. You have to continually move him back to the center of the play mat. I'm not sure if this is normal for a baby that's only a month old, but it seems pretty spectacular to me! But again, everything that he does seems pretty spectacular to me, so I'm not a very good judge...Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Liz Huntsman said...

Yea!!! I feel like it's Christmas! I haven't checked blogs in FOREVER ... and I've missed out on EVERYTHING on your blog! I love it! You are such a good writer and I've had so much fun going back and getting updated. SO AWESOME! That said ... HE IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE Becky!!! I mean, seriously, he is BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I was there right now to hold him!!

Hang in there. Adjusting to lack of sleep and a crying baby can be very overwhelming and I promise it gets better once they start to sleep more. If he is having a really hard time going potty and having gas, you may want to switch his formula. My kids were always on the sensitive stuff ... and it always took a little while to find one that worked the best. I also gave Tanner prune juice once a day and it really seemed to work - he had some dark red faces too.

Keep the updates coming! :) What a cute guy! Give him some kisses and hugs from Aunt Lizzy. Love you guys

Karen Decker said...

Such a strong guy. I miss him already!! P.S. Amazing post- it is great to hear from Liz!! :)