The first video is really quiet, so you might wanna turn up the volume, just remember to turn it back down when you listen to the second one or you'll blast your eardrums out!
oooohhhh, can he get any cuter?! I love the sounds they make as they "talk" and laugh, so sweet and innocent. He has grown so much since we saw you all. I wish we lived closer, I just wanna eat those cheeks :) Darling vids and pics, keep 'em coming!
2 comments:
Johnathon gets cuter and cuter everyday!! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to sit and visit with that happy little talker. :)
oooohhhh, can he get any cuter?! I love the sounds they make as they "talk" and laugh, so sweet and innocent. He has grown so much since we saw you all. I wish we lived closer, I just wanna eat those cheeks :)
Darling vids and pics, keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment