Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Is That a Modeling Career I Smell?

Bapron
Well, here it is folks. Behold, the bapron!

Good for chillin' in the bouncer.










I'm not much of a seamstress, however, I feel that it turned out pretty good. Johnathon looks way cute in it. Maybe he has a promising modeling career ahead of him? Lol.


Good for munchin' on your hands.
The bapron is one part apron and one part bib, kinda like a little smock for infants. And, for all those out there that have major spitters, like myself, it's a nifty little contraption! No more packing around three million changes of clothes just in case Johnathon should annihilate his outfit (my diaper bag usually has more clothes in it than diapers). I'm currently making more of these so I have ones that match some more of his outfits. They don't take a lot of time or a lot of skill.

Good for staring at people.
The lack of skill needed to make them would be more evident if you knew me, since I literally stink at sewing. Most times, I can barely remember to put the presser foot down and I'll get to sewing away at my project and then there will be a big wad of string on the underside. It took me 3-4 days one time to figure out how to change the bobbin on my machine. Ugh. Not my area of expertise. So, if anyone wants one for their kids, I might be willing to make one cause they are fun to pump out.
Back of bapron
Great for napping too!


1 comment:

Karen Decker said...

He can come 'model' at my home anytime!!!