The last couple of weeks have been very busy at our house! Everyday brings something new, be it a new baby babble word or a new trick Johnathon has learned, to just about anything else!
Johnathon is now 4 months old and likes to drool and babble to his stuffed animals. Now that the reflux is under control, he's really quite a jovial little guy! Smiles are always available for mommy and daddy and he will laugh at you just for looking in his direction. He's ticklish and will squeal if you find a tickle spot.
Everything you give him goes directly into his mouth, do not pass go, do not collect $200 dollars. Food time is his favorite time of the day and he is loving solids, however don't try to feed him any bananas. He seems to understand how to eat from a spoon and really doesn't wear a lot of his food. But, don't get to picky about his face or try to correct the way he likes to sit in his Bumbo seat while eating or he'll remind you that too many seconds have gone by with no food being offered to the evil overlord that is known as his tummy.It won't be long and Johnathon will be crawling. He can already scoot himself along like an inch-worm and roll from his back to his tummy and back on to his back again. It's a full time job trying to keep him on his tummy for tummy time.
| New couch |
We've got a new couch! Yay! I found it at a bargain basement price, only a mere 200 smackers. It's basically brand new, it still had the tags on it and everything. It's a little bland, but I still like it.
| Old "free" couch |
We've also upgraded our tree. Jim was tired of having to string the lights on the tree and I thought it was looking like it had lost all of it's needles. It's pre-lit and a foot taller than our old tree. I haven't managed to get it decorated yet. Not really feeling into it, I guess. That and I haven't really found the time. I'll post a pic of it when I get it decorated...if I get it decorated, lol. :D
![]() |
| A pretty moon shot that I was sure wasn't going to turn out... |

No comments:
Post a Comment