Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just In Case You Don't Know Me Very Well...

Just in case you don't know me very well, here are some of my hobbies (Mostly these are Jim's hobbies as well):

Seen here are a few video games that I enjoy playing.

I also like beading and making jewelry (not a Jim hobby :D).

I love to read. Here are a few that I've enjoyed.

I may not be a Mozart but I love my piano all the same. And sadly when we move I will have to sell it or leave it behind...*sniff*


Who doesn't enjoy a good movie?

My cat Taffy is more like a part-time job, but I still enjoy playing with her and my arm is getting used to being used as a chew toy.

And last but not least:

I love to take lots of pictures!

3 comments:

Karen Decker said...

Beautiful pictures! I LOVE the title picture. Did you take that one? I would love a copy.

Karen Decker said...

(Andi this time...) your blog is great! love it already :)
and I got a kick out of your 'Jim's version of blogging' haha! Love you both. thanks again Jim for the books. I'm still working on them... but it's nice to have something I'm actually interested in. (TEXTBOOKS STINK!!!) haha jk

Huntsmans said...

It's SO good to see that you now have a blog! we went through the same thing with feeling "dear Diary-ish" (this is Chad by the way). good luck with upkeeping. add us to your blog friends and we will do the same.
and as for Jim's "version" of blogging, I HAVE seen him at the keyboard.. it's more amusing than abusing.. maybe it's both? like ambusing...???