Monday, September 22, 2008

Jim's Elbow

I'm still not sure when we're moving...Not even sure we still are. Our move was completely dependent on the success of Jim's elbow surgery. (His elbow was griding, popping, and hurting him. So he had some tissue removed from inside the elbow and they also scraped some ruff spots off the bone.) He was doing so well at first, no pain or popping and then it suddenly took a turn for the worse. It's pretty much right back to where it was before the surgery.

In case your lost and wondering why Jim's elbow has anything to do with moving or not moving, I'll clue you in. Jim has applied for a position in the sheriff's office in Casper. Part of the application process has to do with a physical test. He has to complete a mile run in so many minutes, plus do so many sit-ups and push-ups in a minute. Jim was having trouble doing the push-ups because of his faulty elbow.

And now, on top of it all, I think that Jim is getting discouraged, because he isn't doing a whole lot to get ready for the test unless I remind him. However, I'm trying hard to be positive and keep faith. I know deep inside it's meant to be. Everything that has happened to get us here has been the answer to my many prayers. That and I just refuse to think that we'll be stuck here where we are for time and eternity.

So I'll keep you all posted if things change but that's the scoop as of now.

1 comment:

Huntsmans said...

I'm sorry to hear about his elbow (again). do they have any idea on what's happening to it? Maybe it's because he missed so many times trying to hit me at home. ;) and hyper-extended it.