What is your husband's name? James, Jim for short
How long have you been married? 3 years
How long did you date? A year exactly (then we got engaged)
How old is he? 28
Who eats more sweets? Jim by far (I'm surprised he doesn't need dentures by now)
Who said "I love you" first? Jim (about 3 months into dating, and it's really surprising he didn't scare me off either, lol)
Who is taller? Jim, but not by much
Who is a better singer? Even though Jim has a fairly nice singing voice I would still have to say me
Who is smarter? It depends on the subject
Who does the laundry? Me, because I care about my clothes too much :D
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mostly me, but sometimes we switch
Does he snore? Yes - and let me tell you that sometimes he's so loud that it gets down right hard to sleep
What does he do in his spare time? Play World of Warcraft, read, pester me, play card games (if he can talk/bribe me into it, lol)
Who mows the lawn? Jim, but only because I make him
What is his favorite candy? It would be a shorter list to tell you that which he doesn't like - but since I have to pick one I would say Swedish Fish
Who cooks dinner? We share the job
Who drives? Summer/non-scary weather = Jim, winter/hazardous conditions = me (I'm the better driver, but you didn't hear it from me, lol)
Who says they are wrong? We both do...occasionally...after much persuasion by the one that feels wronged :D
Who kissed who first? That would be Jim :D (I'm not sure if anyone is interested in knowing that Jim is a fabulous kisser, but I put it out there just in case, lol)
Who asked who out first? Jim, and our first date was on Valentines day. *aww* Jim took me to an Italian restaurant called Ottavio's (yum) and they had a live accordion player (and I was so nervous that I seriously considered dashing to the powder room to throw up what little I had eaten)
Who wears the pants? LOL, We fight over who has to wear them... (with great power comes great responsibility, and neither of us wants it, lol)
Does he say he loves you every day? Everyday without fail (we still argue over who loves who more)
I love Jim with all my heart even if he drive me bonkers every now and then. I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather spend my time with.
Oh, and sadly I have no-one to tag that hasn't probably already been tagged....Oh wait - I tag Jen, and Melanie ;p
3 comments:
CUTE! LOL! I loved reading through it! (Next time you guys come, we should make a trip to Ottavio's. We love that place!)
We love it too! My favorite dish is the Rigatoni Ottavio's...yum yum!
We like it too, but it's kind of a bugger commute.. (unless we happen to be up there the same time you guys are;) All of the things that you said on your tag list are so true. with "who's the better driver?, and more sweets, theirs a lot that I knew fit Jim to a "T"."
Post a Comment