The Fruits of My Labor
In case not everyone is aware, I have an unusual hobby. I like to make flowers out of beads and wire. I recently had someone place an order for thirteen beaded flower hair combs. I haven't made any for quite some time and my poor fingers are having to get used to the rigors of bending wire (again). But, much to my satisfaction, the results are looking good. Yay! Sorry for the brag, but this post is kinda for Andi, so she can see what they look like and tell the person that ordered them how they are turning out. :D
7 comments:
Beautiful! You are so talented. :)
They look great!
I think they look great. Katy said that she loves them too.
this is Andi, thanks Becky!!! I will show Nancy the picture, I'm sure she will love them too. They are beautiful! sorry about your fingers... Love you! =)
They look so beautiful! I wish I had talent like you. I'm so happy you guys had a wonderful Christmas! It totally sucks not having money, I can sympathize with that ... but it sounds like your parents spoiled you! I'm waiting for those videos of you guys!
We've thought about you guys a lot the last couple of weeks. We borrowed the Super Nintendo from the Decker's and have had fun playing it. This has brought up some memories of Jim for Chris ... so it's been extra fun!
I'm always looking for possible trips to Utah on your blog ... but with all the storms that you guys have been having (and us), I bet that wont be for awhile. We sure miss you guys! Love ya!
Thanks guys, you all are awesome! :D
You are so talented! Seriously, you should try selling those on E-bay or something. The world would be better by having greater access to your lovely creations!
Post a Comment