Sunday, January 11, 2009

Vacation! Woot!

Well, it's official! Jim has some vacation coming up in the beginning Feb. So, if the weather is permitting, we may be south bound! Our destination will eventually probably be Arizona, to visit my parents, who just moved down there, but we will be going through Utah on our way down. So it's possible that we will be knocking on your door! :D Will, let everyone know more closer to Feb.

4 comments:

Grandpa Ben said...

Great... Please stop by, Me and Juli would love to see you. If possible on the 19th of January we will be passing through Wyoming. Maybe we could do lunch or something.

Grandpa Ben said...

Also, I need your email addresses soon... Like yesterday...

Karen Decker said...

Wow! We always are excited to see you! When you know your plans please let us know....so we can schedule time with YOU! Yay!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Vaccation all I ever wanted.... So fun! Hopefully gass prices will stay this low, or go lower by the time your trip comes around. If you have time, I would LOVE to see you! And you could meet my kids! I know it might be crazy with all the family you have here in ut, but if your up for it let me know!