Well, just in case anyone is wondering, Jim and I had a wonderful Christmas. Jim had to work on Christmas day, so we celebrated it a few days early. We didn't have a ton of money to spend on Christmas but it was still fabulous.
My mom and dad got us a printer and a digital camcorder (yay, always wanted one!) So maybe we'll post a movie of us soon! Jim got Warcraft and a few other games/things he'd been eyeing. I got a George Winston CD collection, a scrapbooking kit, which I've always been interested in, and a few other items.
Just right around Christmas is when winter finally decided to start up. It really wasn't that cold or snowy till then. Now, it's non-stop hurricane force winds and threats of snow almost everyday. Blech. :( Thankfully, this year we have access to a snow plow, which will cut down on the amount of time that Jim and I spend walking around like Far-side characters (ya know, the ones with the big hunches on their backs?). Any of you that have seen our driveway would know that it's a big one and to shovel that whole thing with just an itty bitty little shovel is an enormous and arduous task. And last year we had to shovel almost every day, if not because it snowed, then because of the snow drifts. It makes my back hurt just thinking about it. :D
1 comment:
I know this is a belated comment, but I just wanted to say, that I'm so glad you got a snow plow! I know what it's like to plow long driveways.
Glad you had a good Christmas! enjoy the new plow. see you around (wink, wink)
Post a Comment