I was tagged to list 25 random thing about myself. And since I'm hard up for blogging ideas, I figured that I would just post it here. And maybe, just maybe, I can tackle Jim and get him to sit still long enough to relay 25 random things about himself, since he was tagged as well. So, there's a chance you'll have that to look forward to too, if you look forward to those sorts of things that is. :D
1. I am still afraid of the dark, and of things that go bump in the night. I have an irrational fear that someone will break into our house. If I should hear something unusual in the middle of the night, I jab Jim with my elbow until he gets up to see if there is something there.
2. I have a terribly overactive imagination, which gets much worse at night.
3. When I was in kindergarten, I would lie to my mom about what we did in P.E. class. I would tell her that we practiced ballet.
4. I like to sing really loudly when no one is around. I even have been known to make an attempt opera.
5. Another thing I like to do when I'm alone is make up songs on the piano. I'm actually in the process of writing one down.
6. If I had to pick one food that I could not live without, I would have to pick cheese.
7. I dislike any eating any seafood, shellfish or fish, mostly because of the way they smell. I despise mushrooms, because they feel gross in my mouth, and I have learned to overcome my distaste for beans.
8. I prefer drinking water over any other beverage. However, I don't mind the occasional Dr. Pepper, or glass of pineapple-orange juice.
9. I find psychology and the brain extremely fascinating.
10. If I were to go back to college to get a degree, I would major in English.
11. I have always loved to write stories, but I've never finished one. I did, however, get a good 50 or so pages into one I wrote when I was in junior high.
12. I make lots of grammatical errors, when I speak it's even worse.
13. I consider myself to be tad shy, and get extremely nervous when I have to speak to people I don't know.
14. I don't enjoy talking on the phone. I have the nasty habit of not answering the phone just because I don't feel like talking.
15. I have recently started creating scrapbook pages, and have found that I really enjoy it.
16. I have an almost unhealthy obsession with beads. I cannot get within 5 feet of the bead section at my favorite craft store and NOT buy something. When they are having a sale, I have Jim come so he can drag me away when I've spent my limit.
17. I have many hobbies, but my favorite hobby of all time is creating jewelry.
18. When I was very young, I would make "milkshakes" and force my cousins eat them. Just put some dirt in a cup, add water, and viola, you have a tasty chocolate milkshake! My cousins have had the opportunity to sample many of these yummy delights.
19. I love to make people laugh, and it gives me a major complex if I've made a funny and no one laughs.
20. I'm not sure that Jim appreciates/understands my sense of humor.
21. I am very competitive and hate losing. For this reason, I'm not a big fan of Monopoly. Also, it sometimes causes strain on my marriage, as my husband is also competitive. It has even caused heated arguments, one of which involved Jim getting out of the car and walking all the way home when we were fifteen minutes outside of town.
22. I love to debate various things with people I'm close to. My mother and I debate stuff all the time. Occasionally, I can suck Jim into a debate, but he has a tendency to take it as arguing.
23. I often feel as though I am misunderstood, or taken for granted.
24. I have a tendency to be overly forgiving.
25. I am my own worst enemy.
2 comments:
This was so fun to read. :) you are pretty random, its ture! I love making jewelry too. The Ballett story was super cute... should lying be cute? well, it is anyway- you do have quite the imagination. ;)
Yay for #15.
P.S. The beaded flowers are PERFECT for the UVU World Guard show. I will post pics later so you may see for yourself.
Post a Comment