It snowed last night. Ick. I'm not really surprised that it snowed, but still....ick.
I don't like how bright it gets at night when there is snow on the ground and last night the light woke me up at 3 a.m. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I'm operating on very little sleep today. *Yawn*
Also, I've been having trouble with a doctors office. They keep sending me a bill for a visit that was over a year ago. I've sent out several checks now to try to pay this bill and mysteriously NONE of the checks have made it there...Sounds really fishy, huh? I've checked my bank and none of those checks have been cashed, thankfully. How does the post office keep losing these checks I keep sending??? In one's lifetime one expects that maybe a handful of ones letters may get lost over the course of one's life, but 5 or 6 in a row to the same address, over and over? I've even called them and tried to do a credit card transaction over the phone, but they said that they can't do that because of there being so much fraud and blah, blah, blah...
Well, yesterday I received yet another bill from these people...I called them up and told them that I wasn't sending another check, and that if I were to stop payment on all the checks that I have sent will cost me around $100. I told her that she had better take a credit card payment or she could eat the bill...And FINALLY, they took my credit card over the phone!!!!!!!! Sheesh! I wanted to rip hair out! I wasn't even sure if I could keep my cool over the phone, but by the grace of God, I managed to stay calm, accomplishing this seemingly impossible task of paying this dumb bill!
However, on a happier note, Karen introduced me to a neat website...Etsy.com. She's been trying to help me brainstorm on how to sell my jewelry and beaded flowers and I think she may have found the perfect place to start, on Etsy! I'm pretty excited too. It doesn't seem too expensive and if you don't sell anything, your only out a few dollars. So, keep your eyes peeled cause I may have a shop open soon!!! Wooo! I'll make sure to post the link here when, and if, I do decide to open one so you can help me spread the word around! :D
2 comments:
You made me smile REAL BIG! So excited for the possibility of you selling your beautiful beading online. Way to be!
Weird about the checks! I am glad they finally took your card.
Etsy is my fav! Let me know if you open shop there!
I also put your little something in the mail last week, it should show up anytime. Watch for it. :)
Post a Comment