Friday, November 6, 2009

New Blog

I've finally got around to creating the blog for my shop! It's not exciting at the moment but if you all want to check it out it's at www.clboutiquejewelry.blogspot.com. Let me know what you think, even though there isn't much to think about it at the moment. :D Any comments are welcome.

Been having lots of issues getting my shop running...grr...I hate setting stuff up. I wish I could just pay someone to do all the dirty work so I could just kick back and make jewelry. :D Maybe one day when I get rich, eh?

Anyway, tonight Jim and are going to see Christmas Carol. It looks fun and I like 3D movies, even if I look like a retard in my 3D glasses. I've been trying to get Jim to let me take a picture of him in them but he just laughs and takes them off whenever I suggest it...Hmmm...gonna have to get more sneaky about it I guess...

No comments: