Fall is my favorite season. I love just about everything about it down to the way it smells outside to the beautiful colors and the way the leaves crunch under my feet. Yesterday, Jim and I went for a drive. I was in a real picture taking mood and I didn't want to miss my opportunity to get a snapshot of Aspen Alley in full autumn glory. So, Jim patiently wasted an afternoon with me and my wanting to stop every five feet to take a pic. After all the pictures were taken, I had a hard time choosing the ones I liked best, so I enlisted Jim to help. Here's just a sampling our favorites. I couldn't fit them all on here because it doesn't it won't lay out properly. So there will be more on Facebook. And just in case you are wondering, the photos with black borders have been photo-shopped to look like oil paintings.

.jpg)


3 comments:
way to be a trooper Jim! lol ok. The pictures really are amazing. we don't have anything like that here in Cedar, so kudos to you for taking some great pictures. and Jim.. way to go with the waiting. :)
Chad
WOW! What more can I say? Love MOM
Becky!! HEllo! Long time! Its your long lost roomie Melanie. :) I ran into your mother-in-law and asked how you were and she told me your blogspot. :) The pictures are AMAZING! Its so good to see tha you are doing well!
Post a Comment