Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Word Sorry

I feel that "sorry" is an over used word. People use it as an excuse to do/say mean and terrible things to people or keep doing things that they know they shouldn't or that they know are wrong all because they think that if they use that cheap little word called "sorry" that everything will be forgiven. I've also noticed that when people give you their apologies and you know that they aren't being sincere so you decide not to sincerely accept their apology and as a result they get indignant. I wonder why that is? It's a weird world we live in where the wrongdoer feels as though they're entitled to something.

2 comments:

Karen Decker said...

What? Did someone poke a needle in your tushy while saying 'Sorry', and you didn't believe them? tee-hee

Jim and Becky said...

ROFL!! No, that's not it at all. It was just a strange musing I had after nearly escaping dismemberment by some huffy chick in a car.