Tuesday, May 29, 2012

That Tingling Feeling

Exhibit A
I helped Jim for a bit, sanding the deck, cause he was getting poopy that he wasn't going to get to dig into Diablo III on June 1st. like he originally had planned. After my arms were about to fall off from holding up the palm sander for what seemed like forever, I went inside. My hands and arms felt like they were vibrating which is a pretty weird sensation. However, it's been long enough now that the vibrations have subsided, thank goodness.

Exhibit B
Right now, the deck looks pretty strange. All the rails along the side are down so that Jim can sand them. And strangely enough it makes the deck look smaller than it does with them up (see exhibit A). I also snapped this snazzy little pic of Jim (see exhibit B). As you can see, Jim is wearing a chic and fashionable (you guessed it) sawdust beard! Careful ladies, if you show this pic to your husbands they may want one too!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to preserve this photo for time and eternity in my scrapbook. :D By the way, the hat that he is wearing used to be black. It's now a reddish brown color. I almost feel like Jim should go through some decontamination chamber before I allow him in the house cause he just gets everything dirty. I once compared him to the Peanuts character Pig-pen and I still stand by that today.
Jim's Sister, Andi

Jim's Mom, Karen
Karen and Andi came down to visit a few days ago. We had lots of fun Smashing, playing games and oohing and aahing at baby stuff. Jim grilled us up his award-winning pork chops complete with top-notch blackberry barbeque sauce. It was tasty! (For those of you who don't know, Jim entered a barbeque contest and stomped the competition with his blackberry chops.) Anyway, good eats and fun was had by all!
Here is the Baby Bump! I also noticed I'm looking a bit puffy...





1 comment:

Karen Decker said...

Love the sawdust beard. It was a great visit! Thanks for the non-stop good times!