Blogging Noob
Okay, I'm still pretty new to this and I have a question for everyone and maybe someone will have the answer I'm looking for. I've read all the comments we get on our posts (thanks by the way, it's nice to know that someone reads and hopefully enjoys our blog) and I wanna know: How do I respond to comments? Do I just write another comment on the blog and hope that you see it? Or am I supposed to email it to you? Or is there some other way to respond? Please help, very confused.
3 comments:
I usually just comment on my own blog after a comment. When you make a comment, you can choose the option to have all responses emailed to you. That's usually what I do.
Thanks, Jen. :)
yeah! I found it Beck, thanks! A great way for us to keep in touch or at the very least know whats going on in your lives. We really miss you guys and think of you often! Our blog is (I think) jandjhuntsman.blog
Post a Comment