
The back yard was huge! And it had a hot tub :).

This is the view from inside the livingroom you can see the dining room in the distance.

This was the totally sweet room that would be perfect for my beads! As you can see there are built-in shelves and a perfect place for a desk.

Here is the kitchen. Not a very good view of it in my opinion, because it was kinda cute. Just enough space for all my dishes and plenty of counter space for making yummy meals!
As you can see I'm totally smitten. If we had the dough and could move immediately we'd be living in this home. But alas...with the housing market going down the tubes like it is I'm not confident that we'll get anything out of our current house. And it looks like we are going to need every dime that we make off this place to afford a nice place in a safe neighborhood. And don't even mention renting! It's out of the question!!! Most places are going for more than $1,000 a month in Casper. *gasp* So there is no way that I'm going to rent unless I absolutely have to. If I'm paying $1,000 or more a month it will be towards something I own.
The upside of the whole trip is that we met an awesome realtor. She was VERY informative and VERY helpful. She showed us some of the good neighborhoods in town and gave us lots of information about the area and the different kinds of houses in Casper.
So, now I just need to get Jim motivated into doing the exercises that he needs to do. Any hints or tips on getting your hubs motivated would be appreciated. And please pray for us that if it's the Lord's will that we will find ourselves moving to Casper.
4 comments:
Great blogging! I need to sit next to you and watch just how you do it. And as ALWAYS- beautiful photo. Great job! We will pray more earnestly for Casper to become a positive reality for you! Love you BOTH!
Three bedrooms... That means there would be a room for a nursery when you have a baby!?! :)
... I guess when I try to motivate Tim its all about communication. Just telling him what I want and why it is important. That ususally works. When it doesn't I ask him what I can do to help getting him to do what it is I want. Then we work together getting it started, then he usually runs with it and I can step out of the picture. HOpe that helps. Hang in there. The Lord will make everything work for your good. If He wants you in Casper, that's where you'll be.
Hey! You guys have a Blog! I'm so excited to see it! I love being able to keep in touch!
The house looks HUGE! I hope that you can get it! It totally sucks that the economy is so bad right now-but hopefully it will go up after the elections.
I can't wait to read more on your Blog! Love you guys!
just wanted to say good luck with finding a place. it sounds like you're really liking the place, what does Jim say? ;) best of luck, hope everything works out for the best for you.
Post a Comment